Post-Pandemic Resources for Teachers
Resources for balancing teacher life while facing uncertainty so that you can be the teacher your students need.
Although you are a teacher by profession, you are also so much more than that...
You are an orchestrator of the unexpected.
You are a champion of improvisation.
You are a master of resourcefulness.
You have skills, honed over time, that will be integral to not just surviving but thriving during this historically unprecedented time.
You already have mastery of your content regardless of working at school or home.
Now let’s make sure that your teacher self-care tools move
from classroom to home too.
Post-Pandemic Resources for Teachers was created in response to the Covid-19 Pandemic when teachers needed to move their teaching practice from school to home. As a result the following resources may be of significant interest and will be provided in one location for ALL TEACHERS to access as we continue teaching in virtual, hybrid, and eventually back to our classrooms fully.
It's clear that our expectations of ourselves and our students have changed and these resources can help to keep what's really important in perspective.
Included in this resource pack:
- Teaching from Home: Now What Webinar & Slide Deck
- 45 minute webinar with accompanying slide deck chocked full of resources to help you during these uncertain times.
- Learn how to build a routine, get productive and care for yourself in 4 EASY Steps.
- Information can extend beyond just working from home and tools/tips can be adapted to all of the possible schedules that our post-pandemic world may expect of us.
- Move Teacher Self-Care from School to Home Guide
- Five Steps to Move Teacher Self-Care from School to Home
- Daily Routine Planner that can be adapted and printed daily to support your specific work conditions
- Sixty Ways to Care for Yourself NOW (Not Only on Weekends)
- Twenty Self-Care Tips for Teachers to do N.O.W. PDF
- Tips from educators and thought leaders in the field of education
- Print out this PDF and keep it somewhere to remember what is a priority and what you can let go of
Danielle Nuhfer specializes in teaching mindfulness, stress reduction, self-care and habit formation to teachers and students. A 17 year high school English teacher, Mindful Schools Certified Instructor and teacher wellness coach, Danielle is the founder of Teaching Well which is dedicated to helping teachers reduce stress and burnout while finding and sustaining balance and wellness inside and outside of their classrooms. Since 2012, Danielle has been honored to work with teachers through professional development opportunities, online courses, and one-on-one teacher wellness coaching.
Frequently Asked Questions
So glad you've considered accessing the
Post-Pandemic Resources for Teachers.
I hope that you find the resources helpful in your journey of health and well-being inside and outside the classroom (wherever that classroom is!). Please look for more resources being added and please email me with anything more you would like to be included.
To teaching well,