Teacher Wellness Coaching
Maximize your potential for reducing stress and burnout and increasing well being with teacher wellness coaching!
Teaching Well's Teacher Wellness Coaching is all about completely personalizing your teacher wellness journey...
Empowering you to find calm amidst chaos and serenity over stress.
Do you ever feel like you have the best intentions to do something different to take care of yourself as an educator but it doesn't ever work?
Do you ever feel like there is no solution and you are too exhausted to look for one?
Do you ever feel like day after day the joy is gone from teaching and there doesn't seem to be any immediate solution for things to be different?
Do you ever feel like this is going to be your last year unless something changes?
Teacher Wellness Coaching is for you if...
- You are ready to feel differently in your classroom, school, and beyond.
- You are sick of the normalcy of teacher stress and burnout and want something different for yourself.
- You are tired of waiting for other things to change and want actionable steps to find some relief now.
- You would like a little accountability with reaching your goals or intentions.
- You want personalized attention that will speak to your individual classroom concerns.
Teacher Wellness Coaching Specifics...
In your 30-45 minute coaching calls you will get tailored feedback and direction from Danielle about your specific classroom/school/personal situation.
This is a great investment for those wishing for greater accountability and will provide you with the most individualized attention so that you can take these solutions and not ever have to feel stress like this again!
Danielle Nuhfer specializes in teaching mindfulness, stress reduction, self-care and habit formation to teachers and students. A 17 year high school English teacher, Mindful Schools Certified Instructor and teacher wellness coach, Danielle is the founder of Teaching Well which is dedicated to helping teachers reduce stress and burnout while finding and sustaining balance and wellness inside and outside of their classrooms. Since 2012, Danielle has been honored to work with teachers through professional development opportunities, online courses, and one-on-one teacher wellness coaching.
"I feel like I'm finally in touch with my inner self, and realize that I've actually been neglecting myself for many years."
- Colleen, Middle School Teacher
"Thank you for all of your guidance these past weeks. I feel freer and happier."
- Amanda, Elementary Teacher