A 5-week online course for teachers to build a routine, get productive, and care for yourself so that you can continue navigating the ups and downs of remote teaching.
Do you struggle with...
- putting yourself last and finding time to care for yourself without guilt?
- prioritizing your mountain of responsibilities?
- never having any time to regroup throughout your day?
- stressing over parents, administration, students and colleagues?
- believing you aren't being as great of a teacher as you know you can be?
- creating separation between school life and your personal life (now that you're working remotely)?
If so, this course can help you…
- create a daily routine that will help you feel productive and grounded.
- put tools in place to combat the daily stress, overwhelm, and burnout of teaching from home during this stressful time.
- increase well-being and overall health in all aspects of your life.
This course is for you if you are...
- Tired of trying to figure out how to prioritize yourself and want some simple, effective ways to take care of yourself that can be easily added into your daily routine.
- Ready to make a change but aren't sure where to start and don't have the time (or energy) to figure it out yourself.
- Want a course made specifically FOR teachers BY a teacher who has been working from home on-and-off for the past five years and knows how to create these routines to help productivity AND self-care.
Here's what you get...
- Five small group coaching sessions with Danielle each week to introduce the weekly material
- Five weeks of course materials with materials being released each week.
- Weekly email reminders for when content is released each week.
- 20+ pages of resource materials.
- A deep dive into ONE self-care solution/week with a BONUS WEEK of putting all the information together into one solid daily routine.
- Video lessons for each self-care solution.
- Daily "Well Wish" to give you support implementing your self-care solution that you can use again and again!
- Original guided mindfulness practices specifically designed for teachers that you can. download and listen whenever and wherever you'd like.
- Course discussion board to reflect on weekly lessons with other participants.
- Private Facebook Group access to converse with other like-minded teachers.
- An email “hotline” to submit your questions and send feedback to course instructor.
Here's the guarantee...
By the end of five weeks, you will know how to implement Teaching Well's signature routine building & self-care solutions to build a solid daily routine that will help fortify and combat the daily stress, overwhelm and burnout allowing for greater well being and overall health while you're trying to balance living and working from home in only FIVE MINUTES A DAY!
This course will support you in creating a self-care routine even if you...
- are juggling too many demands
- don’t think you have time in your day
- don’t believe that five minutes will make a difference in how you feel.
- often feel guilty about taking care of yourself first
Danielle Nuhfer specializes in teaching mindfulness, stress reduction, self-care and habit formation to teachers and students. A 17 year high school English teacher, certified mindfulness instructor and teacher wellness coach, Danielle is the founder of Teaching Well which is dedicated to helping teachers reduce stress and burnout while finding and sustaining balance and wellness inside and outside of their classrooms. Since 2012, Danielle has been honored to work with teachers through professional development opportunities, online courses, and one-on-one teacher wellness coaching.
Here are just a few testimonials from students who have gone through this course and added these moments of self-care into their daily routines…
“The content was amazing--I could tell that a lot of thought went in to choosing it--so that it was something that actually pertained to us and things we could really use!”
“The course directions are simple, clear and motivational. With daily email reminders, the instructor made me feel as if she was with me every step of the way.”
“It was an AWESOME experience--well worth the time!”
Transformations like these are why this course exists, and a transformation like this is possible for you too.
Frequently Asked Questions
A few parting thoughts...
Now more than ever I believe that by learning a few simple self-care strategies and finding precise times to add them to your daily schedule, you will be able to learn how to build a daily self-care routine that will help you work with the stresses of being a teacher without feeling overwhelmed with more to do or guilty for taking a few moments for yourself.
Even more, you will feel more grounded and less stressed while working which will help you feel better when you put on the "home hat" and be a more active participant in the rest of your life.
Through the years I have been able to teach these strategies to hundreds of other teachers through courses, professional development programs and book studies. I would be honored to take you on this journey as well!
We have begun using a tiered pricing structure in the hopes of accommodating all teachers whatever their financial situations are at this time. Please choose the price point that most clearly matches your current situation.
If you cannot afford to pay at all, please email Danielle at [email protected] There are limited scholarships available.