Guided Mindfulness Practices for Teachers
10 days of guided mindfulness practices taking you down the path to choosing calm over chaos and serenity over stress in your classroom one step at a time.
Do you ever feel like you are always....
- Putting out a fire in your classroom?
- Reacting all day long and never really getting to catch your breath?
- Working on a to-do list that never ends?
- Intending to start taking better care of yourself but don't know where to start?
If you answered YES to any of those questions, then The Path of the Mindful Teacher Guided Mindfulness Practices may be the solution for you!
Here's the guarantee...
By the end of the 10 days of guided mindfulness practices, you will have the tools that you need to go from overwhelmed, reactive and exhaustive to empowered, responsive and energized.
By the end of the 10 days of guided mindfulness practices, you will have taken actions that will make teaching feel differently even if NOTHING ELSE CHANGES!
That's the guarantee...nothing and no one else needs to change, but when you change (through this course) EVERYTHING will change!
This course is for you if...
- You are ready for some simple and quick solutions to classroom & teacher stress.
- You are sick of waiting for other people to change and are ready to take your own health and well-being into your own hands.
- You want to maximize your time so that you can move from the problem to solution fast!
- You want to take better care of yourself and don't know where to start.
Danielle Nuhfer specializes in teaching mindfulness, stress reduction, self-care and habit formation to teachers and students. A 17 year high school English teacher, Mindful Schools Certified Instructor and teacher wellness coach, Danielle is the founder of Teaching Well which is dedicated to helping teachers reduce stress and burnout while finding and sustaining balance and wellness inside and outside of their classrooms. Since 2012, Danielle has been honored to work with teachers through professional development opportunities, online courses, and one-on-one teacher wellness coaching.
Are you ready for relief like this?
This course that will help educators of all backgrounds discover a path and a process that will help reduce stress and burnout while finding and sustaining balance and wellness inside and outside of the classroom.
Through a collection of guided mindfulness practices, educators will learn how to positively manage stress; find work-life balance; and collectively meet the needs of our students, families and ourselves.
This course will help all educators lessen teacher burnout and increase classroom job satisfaction, while rediscovering their true calling.