Go from Classroom Chaos to Classroom Calm in 5 Days
Join us for this FREE 5-Day Challenge so that you can stop stressing and start teaching again!
Do you want to find calm amidst chaos in your classroom so that you can stop stressing & start teaching again?
In Teaching Well's FREE Challenge Go from Classroom Chaos to Classroom Calm in 5 Days you will get access to 5 simple actions you can take immediately to find calm amidst your crazy, hectic, busy days so that you can stop stressing and start teaching again!
These simple actions will help you to relieve stress...
~in the midst of classroom chaos
~before dreaded parent phone calls
~during meetings with administrators
~while you are wading through grading and paperwork
Not only that, adding these things to your day when you need them most will help you return to thriving in your classroom, not just surviving.
They will help you get back to what your passion is and why you became a teacher...
TO TEACH KIDS!
If you're ready to become empowered and move from chaos to calm
with a few simple techniques in a few short days,
join us for this FREE five day event!
Here's how the FREE 5-Day challenge works...
You will get...
- An email directly to your inbox each morning with a calm to chaos tool to implement that day.
- A LIVE video each day (that you can also catch via replay) recapping the day's tool, answering questions, and sharing experiences.
- Access to a supportive private Facebook Group throughout the challenge.
- Direct email access to Danielle throughout the duration of the challenge.
- Bonus prizes for participation.
- Life-time access to all the materials presented during the 5-Day challenge
- Experience using five tools that will help bring calm to chaos in your classroom that you can use for the rest of your career in your classroom and beyond!
Danielle Nuhfer specializes in teaching mindfulness, stress reduction, self-care and habit formation to teachers and students. A 17 year high school English teacher, Mindful Schools Certified Instructor and teacher wellness coach, Danielle is the founder of Teaching Well which is dedicated to helping teachers reduce stress and burnout while finding and sustaining balance and wellness inside and outside of their classrooms. Since 2012, Danielle has been honored to work with teachers through professional development opportunities, online courses, and one-on-one teacher wellness coaching.